Are you an experienced Web Developer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
RwHealth are looking for an experienced and pro-active Web Developer to join our rapidly growing healthcare and lifesciences team. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, you will have the opportunity to become a part of a truly forward-thinking, technology driven team, contributing to some of the most exciting technology advances and products.
With our world class team of engineers and designers we are looking for someone to help expand and grow our userbase through our web products and tools. We depend on unit and integration tests to provide confidence that with each release of our tools will meet the highest quality standards. You must be conscious of constraints around security and performance. You will have the technical confidence to bring your own ideas to avoid inefficient solutions.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our products
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with product owners to match visual and functional requirements
Requirements and qualifications
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with all the following backend frameworks: ASP.NET, Node JS, Typescript, SQL
- Familiarity with all the following frontend frameworks: NextJS/ReactJS, Typescript
- Knowledge in building web applications for mobile devices.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development. Ideally T-SQL and MySQL
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Adept at managing multiple concurrent projects and able to prioritise workload accordingly.
- 2 year’s experience in a web design function, preferably within an agency or consultancy environment or similar with transferable experience.
- Degree in computer science, web design or a related field
- Attention to detail
Full time | 37.5 Hours