RwHealth is a healthcare and life sciences data company servicing healthcare providers and life sciences companies with data analytics that can optimize business processes and market access and expedite the drug development and authorization process.
Current clients include healthcare providers in the UK, Australia, the Middle East, and large pharmaceutical companies and many biotechs.
Due to rapid expansion in the Life Sciences part of the organization, the company is looking to expand its team of analysts to help deliver on signed contracts focused on haematology indications and rare diseases.
- Preparing research dossiers and summaries using existing published literature and other data sources to inform and scope out major research programmes and support business development activity.
- Assist the sales and business development team in understanding the needs of our clients and sourcing data from real world datasets (including NHS trusts) and writing observational study protocols and statistical analysis plans for internal review and subsequent publication.
- To communicate project requirements to a development team and other internal stakeholders in an efficient and precise manner.
- To report in project progress to clients and to internal project management or other stakeholders, if required.
- Perform statistical analyses using R, SPSS or other appropriate software packages and present the results of those analyses to clients or a wider audience, if required.
- To oversee the work of more junior analysts and manage them as a technical project team if necessary.
Qualifications and experience
- An advanced degree in a relevant discipline (biostatistics, data science, epidemiology, health economics, medicine)
- At least 2 years’ experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry or allied industry.
- Familiarity with market access, observational/epidemiological or health economics study designs and analytical methods.
- Familiarity with relevant analytical tools/languages and statistical packages (e.g., R, Python, SPSS, SAS, SQL, machine learning).
- Experience with observational study datasets, such as electronic medical records or disease registry-based datasets.
- A proven commitment to client service and competency to communicate technical concepts to a both technical/academic/clinical as well as non-technical audiences.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time / Permanent