RwHealth is a healthcare and life sciences data company servicing healthcare providers and life sciences companies with data analytics that can optimize business processes and market access and expedite the drug development and authorization process.
Current clients include healthcare providers in the UK, Australia and elsewhere, pharmaceutical companies and biotechs.
Due to rapid expansion in the Life Sciences part of the organization, the company is looking to expand its team of solution consultants to help deliver on signed contracts focused on haematology indications and rare diseases.
- Take the lead role in exploring in a collaborative fashion the needs of our clients, and to build data-driven solutions to address those needs in the areas of epidemiology, market access and HEOR.
- To devise and oversee the design of real-world evidence studies and communicate the design of those studies to an analyst team in a precise and efficient manner.
- To review study protocols and statistical analysis plans for consistency, completeness, feasibility and accuracy.
- To build and maintain productive client relationships with key client stakeholders to grow the business and client retention levels.
- To source real-world datasets and liaise with vendors and clinicians/administrators for access as required.
Qualifications and experience
- Expertise in the design and technical oversight of a portfolio of programmes and projects for clients in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Fluency with the needs, business processes, drug development and regulatory process of pharmaceutical clients.
- An advanced degree in a relevant discipline (biostatistics, data science, epidemiology, health economics, medicine)
- Familiarity with market access, observational/epidemiological or health economics study designs and analytical methods.
- Familiarity with relevant analytical tools/languages and statistical packages (e.g., R, Python, SPSS, SAS, SQL, machine learning).
- Experience with observational study datasets, such as electronic medical records or disease registry-based datasets.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry or allied industry.
- A proven commitment to client service and competency to communicate technical concepts to a both technical/academic/clinical as well as non-technical audiences.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com
Full time / Permanent