RwHealth Operational Transformation (OT)
In Operational Transformation, we help our health and social care clients deliver the best possible care with finite resources; always delivering a high return on investment through innovation, know-how and a passion for sustained improvement.
Our team is highly skilled at building consensus and client implementation capability. By our nature we are very analytical, we deploy complex flow and big data analytics to cast a light on care pathway dynamics and productivity. We combine this with process improvement methodologies and the soft skills to facilitate clinical practice change.
OT operates as the consulting & transformation branch of RwHealth. We are committed to building a diverse team who demonstrate passion, loyalty, and enthusiasm in everything we do.
We are looking to recruit a Graduate Management Consultant to join our team.
The candidate will provide a supportive role to the team. You will collect and analyse client data; use and enhance practice tools and models with the potential to build your own product portfolio as the role develops. This role offers a great opportunity to learn, develop and succeed in the field of Healthcare Consultancy.
As a graduate consultant at RwHealth, you will be required to work closely within our teams to facilitate change for clients, fulfilling a number of functions, including:
- Providing analytical support to the team, including: modelling client functions, developing products, investigating problem areas and monitoring the outcomes of operational trials
- Carrying out research and collecting data to inform and support our recommendations
- Identifying issues with client’s operational model, forming hypothesises as to the potential causes and aiding the development of bespoke solutions
- Assisting client implementation, building the case for change and aiding execution
- Practice and solution development through constructing analytical tools and developing our approaches
We are looking for recent or prospective graduates, with a strong academic record, who can adapt to a diverse set of tasks and who display the following attributes:
- Analytical and numerical ability – must be comfortable interpreting and contextualising data, understanding complex processes and creating innovative solutions. Candidates will benefit from having a working knowledge of analytic tools such as Power BI
- Fast learning – the NHS is a highly diverse organisation and candidates will be required to rapidly comprehend new environments
- Confident and personable personality – in order to communicate effectively and engage with stakeholders throughout the organisation
- Independence of thought – RwHealth operates with small, expert teams and applicants will be trusted to work with a high-degree of autonomy
- Proactivity – initiate and ensure the persistence of change
Training will be provided on a tailored basis to support the successful applicant thrive as part of our growing team and develop the skills needed for more senior consultancy positions.
You may be required to travel to and work at NHS Trusts across the UK which may involve staying away from home.
- An annual £300 p/a for each employee to spend on their personal growth
- 300 hours of confidential independent access to mental health support
- Unlimited annual leave
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com
Graduate Consultant – Operational Transformation
Full time / Permanent
£40k-£50k per annum (£40k basic + performance bonus) plus statutory pension