Healthcare Data Solutions Developer
About Real World Health
Real World Health is a healthcare and life sciences data company that helps clients achieve sustainable improvement by better utilising their data.
In the healthcare space, we help our health and social care clients deliver the best possible care with finite resources; always delivering a high return on investment through innovation, know-how and a passion for sustained improvement.
We deploy complex flow and big data analytics to cast a light on care pathway dynamics and productivity. Our data solutions support process improvement methodologies and focus on supporting clinical and operational decision making across our client organisations.
We are committed to building a diverse team who demonstrate passion, loyalty, and enthusiasm in everything we do.
You will be entrepreneurial and independent, with a sound background in developing data solutions. Successful candidates will be capable of fulfilling a number of functions, including:
- Using data in novel ways to create bespoke analytical tools that provide insights into healthcare systems.
- Servicing and improving our existing product base, by constantly iterating and improving deployment approaches, using best-practise development principles.
- Helping drive product and feature development, as well as provide inputs to product strategy, roadmaps, and implementations.
We are looking for candidates with experience in a similar development role, who can adapt to a diverse set of tasks and deal with ambiguity and change:
- Experience in data solutions development – 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, working with data, product, or analytics.
- Comfortable with data modelling and structuring – we build models and tools that bring together data sets from lots of different places, often never used together before. A successful candidate will be able to comfortably understand how data is structured, how it can add value and how it can be ingested into existing and future tools to achieve client ambitions. Experience with tabular modelling is highly advantageous, and experience in SQL, R/Python and Alteryx are preferred.
- Experience visualising data – familiarity with representing complex data in a meaningful, intuitive way, through BI and visualisation tools. Power BI and DAX experience are highly beneficial.
- Entrepreneurialism and initiative – drive and enthusiasm to develop and own products and tools, map new features, and suggest new developments.
- Analytical and structured thinking – comfortable analysing, interpreting, and contextualising data, understanding complex processes, and creating unique workflows. We are a fast-growing company and are always looking to improve on our approach and processes.
Training will be provided on a tailored basis to support the successful applicant thrive as part of our growing team and develop the skills needed. All our employees receive a training, health and wellness budget per employee.
- This role would suit someone looking to work in a fast growing, dynamic environment, that enjoys a diverse workload. Healthcare experience is beneficial but not essential, but analytical ability and a focus on delivering value to clients is imperative.
- This role offers a great opportunity to learn, develop and succeed in the field of healthcare consultancy, while growing with the organisation and contributing significantly to shaping the future of healthcare.
Healthcare Data Solutions Developer
£50k-£60k per annum (including performance bonus) depending on experience plus statutory pension
Unlimited annual leave, pension scheme, stock options, bonus structure