A fantastic opportunity as a RwHealth BI Developer has become available in London – Canary Wharf (Mostly remote working). You will be accountable for the successful development, engagement, testing, deployment, and training for Business Intelligence applications and other RwHealth led technologies across client sites.
You will be an ambassador for RwHealth and its growth ambitions, data, technical, analytics and data solutions, focusing on healthcare and related sectors. You will take a lead role in working with delivery, data engineering and technology clients and colleagues to develop and deliver transformational solutions across the data and digital ecosystem. You should be a self-starter, full of enthusiasm and highly collaborative. Working with senior stakeholders should come as second nature to this person.
Using your strong technical skills (R/Python/SQL) and experience of analysing large complex data sets, you will solve challenging problems and present insight generated from healthcare data. Building upon your core data engineering skills and simultaneously deliver real value to healthcare internal and external stakeholders.
Recently, RwHealth has invested in a data science platform. As part of the role, you will be developing in our DSP infrastructure delivering real value to clients and advancing the technology and take up with our organisation and our clients. This will include workshops and training sessions on the platform.
- Act as a key data advisor to customer’s senior IT and business leadership.
- Lead on promoting data and solutions to healthcare customers.
- Advance the DSP technology and help build a community around the technology.
- Develop advanced data solutions within RwHealth and for customers.
- Build relationships with client stakeholders and internal RwHealth teams to promote, develop and manage data and technology driven solutions.
- Participate in discovery projects, leading on data and technology to assess current state, define future state architecture, gap analysis, roadmap design and delivery.
- Understanding RwHealth’s data and systems through auditing and architecture mapping.
- Illustrating that architecture to customer senior stakeholders in a simple, digestible form that outlines benefits and opportunities.
- Developing and communicating a clear short, medium and long-term roadmap.
- Be the clients’ trusted data advisor on all things data and tech, guiding them with creative and pragmatic solutions to support their business decisions.
- Act as data liaison to vendors and service providers to select the products or services that best meet client goals and requirements.
- Present frequently to clients on data driven solutions and attend client meetings, often at client locations.
- Advanced experience in R or Python.
- Advanced experience in SQL scripting.
- Educated to Degree level.
- Desirable: Big Data technologies.
Requirements and qualifications
- 3 years in a data technology function, preferably within an agency or consultancy environment or similar with transferable experience.
- Major Experience in either R or Python.
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Deep technical expertise throughout the modern healthcare ecosystem – able to demonstrate new ways to maximise our clients’ existing technology and data assets and propose new solutions.
- Ability to explain the technical details of data systems and architecture in a non-technical way to people outside the discipline.
- Adept at managing multiple concurrent projects and able to prioritise workload accordingly.
- A natural curiosity and desire to solve data challenges, working collaboratively with (and being able to influence) stakeholders across the new and existing customer base and other client partners.
- Proven experience of showing data science skills within transformational projects – communicating the vision, benefits, current state assessments, ideal state definition, gap analysis, roadmap development and delivery.
- Must have knowledge:
- Data architecture, incorporating traditional customer data alongside digital data and integration
- Advanced Experience in SQL and R or Python
- Database technologies (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- Agile and waterfall project management exposure, requirements gathering, ETL, wrangling and data modelling