RwHealth combines data science, technology, and predictive analytics to deliver insights-driven solutions that improve human health. Through years of AI, ML and Data Science experience, we ensure that our healthcare and life sciences partners meet demands for high-quality, safe, and effective care.
Our advanced Data Science Platform (DSP) develops real-time and predictive insights that can solve the biggest challenges in healthcare and life sciences today.
By creating a complete picture of future impact and outcome across healthcare and life sciences, we assist our partners in optimising care delivery, for optimal health outcomes.
We are looking for a warm, energetic and approachable HR Manager, with an all-round strong HR Generalist background. This role requires the provision of a complete range of HR services to Real World Health, associated entities and clients, including but not limited to:
- Be a trusted best practice advisor and provide full spectrum of expert advice and guidance on all HR matters including company policies, terms and conditions of employment, employee relations and legislation.
- Responsible for full employment lifecycle: recruitment assistance (job descriptions, advertisements, short list selection, HR interviews), onboarding (reference and other checks, offers, contracts, inductions etc), development, retention, and exit management, including managing visa applications when required.
- Drafting of all HR documentation: offer letters, employment and consultancy contracts, secondment agreements, various employee communications.
- Set up of full HR infrastructure, using the appropriate communication lines, databases and systems to address queries and provide solutions to the business and employee.
- Drafting and maintaining all handbooks and HR policies.
- Sole management of monthly payroll submissions as necessary to ensure changes to compensation and benefits are provided to payroll on a timely basis, ensure all new joiners/in service changes are processed and paperwork completed by payroll deadlines.
- Manage annual activities such as the performance review process, promotion process and compensation reviews.
- Set up new and manage existing benefits packages, ensuring the benefits are cost-effective, relevant and that any legal requirements (such as auto-enrolment) are met.
- Responsible for managing complex employee relations cases (disciplinaries, grievances, capability management, absence). Coaching and supporting managers and directors through any staffing issues with the view to find a resolution at an informal stage. Take notes, produce documentation and advise on fairness/process on disciplinary, grievance, investigatory panels.
- Provide staff training and coaching.
- Work on projects as required by the business.
- Responsible for document management ensuring all personnel files are up to date (filing and ongoing compliance), including supporting the shift to electronic filing.
Qualifications and experience
- A degree in Human Resources, Economics or Law or the necessary skills and up to date knowledge obtained through experience.
- CIPD qualified or have at least 3 years demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Strong working knowledge of UK employment law in general.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com
Full time / Permanent