A fantastic opportunity as a RwHealth BI Developer has become available in London – Canary Wharf (Mostly remote working). You will be accountable for the successful development, engagement, testing, deployment, and training for Business Intelligence applications and other RwHealth led technologies across client sites.
You will ensure all applications are developed and deployed in line with the key deliverable dates as outlined by the RwHealth senior team, and its clients and as outlined in project plans. You will be highly talented and enthusiastic individual with a superb attention to detail and an acute sense of expedience and delivery to successfully work alongside our Developers on various projects.
To succeed within the team, you will be a self-starter, and able to manage oneself onsite when required, be a quick learner whilst engaging at a professional level with clients and show strong technical competence in developing applications on our Data Science Platform using Power BI.
- To design, develop and deploy award winning and accurate data modelling, forecasting and impact assessment applications which deliver on-going monitoring to clients across specific sectors.
- To manage, develop, implement and use BI applications to co-ordinate and inform the production of appropriate action plans to address areas of poor performance
- To provide weekly and other frequent updates and exception reports on the development and deployment of various applications, areas of risks and concerns relating to clients
- Provide senior management team with clear procedure/guidance notes on all applications, as a mean on risk mitigation and visibility of adherence to internationally recognised apps
- To develop BI applications in line with the current brand image and ever evolving aesthetics of the RwHealth and its clients
- Responsible for the development of appropriate and robust BI applications to analyse market trends including activity, economic and financial data, market share data, public health data, population, and epidemiological trends
- Develop Power BI/QlikView applications to undertake both quantitative and qualitative analysis to support the annual business planning process, drawing on a wide range of local and national intelligence
- Responsible for training Users on Power BI and gathering customer feedback
Requirements and qualifications
- 3 years’ experience in developing and deploying Power BI applications
- Knowledge of Power BI as a Service / Premium Support / On premise reporting
- 3 years’ experience in health sector
- Strong SQL programming
- VB programming skills helpful
- Strong relational database and BI concepts
- Concepts of Dimensional Modelling and/or Columnar databases and/or associative databases
- Logic and algorithm building skills.
- Knowledge in development, enhancement, and support of BI applications.
- Experience performing server sizing optimisation for optimal performance of Power BI dashboards
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor or University degree (preferably in Computer Science or IT).